Entertainment OneLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES:
Entertainment One Productions has an opening for an Executive Assistant in our Unscripted Development Department. This Assistant will report to a two-time EMMY nominated Executive Producer and be responsible for all general admin support duties including: answering phones, filing, attending meetings, taking notes, scheduling meetings and organizing calendars, as well as other correspondence and field work. Desk is high volume. Additional special projects and duties as assigned, including research, creation of decks & presentation materials and assisting with the development process. Ideal for someone looking for a career in entertainment - company promotes from within quickly.
1+ years of administrative experience (preferably in an Agency/Network/Studio/Production office)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, video and photo editing software experience a plus.
Must have strong passion for and knowledge of the unscripted TV format.
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Extremely organized and have the ability to pay very close attention to detail
• Broad knowledge and experience in administrative support
• Experience in managing and coordinating event logistics
• Able to interact professionally with high-level executives and industry talent
• High level of task-management and multi-tasking ability in a fast paced and ever-changing TV Production environment
• Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to create and organize content for websites and social media pages
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
• Knowledge in the following is highly preferred: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Premiere), Youtube and other social media outlets, GoToMeeting and/or GoToWebinar, and other marketing, administrative, and event planning tools
• Some travel may be required
• Must be a mature and polished professional, capable of interacting with demanding personalities.
• Capable of taking ownership and following through on action items.
• High level of discretion and confidentiality is required.
• Must be flexible and able to transition between independent work and a collaborative role.
• Ability to work outside of normal business hours, when needed.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online