Intern - Opportunity Marketing
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Entercom Seattle offers an opportunity for students to apply classroom theory to practical experience. Our internship program allows students to experience firsthand the reality of working in the radio broadcasting industry. Interns can test their creative talent, exercise their analytical skills and increase their understanding of broadcasting operations and trends. Internships are available year-round, and are 12-15 hours per week, with specific days and times agreed upon in advance. All interns must be enrolled in a College or University and receiving college credit. Students are expected to obtain and complete any forms necessary to receive credit for the internship experience. Entercom Seattle will assist students with the completion of such forms and provide information concerning duties and responsibilities.
This Marketing Internship will provide learning and educational experience in the following areas:
• Learning the process of handling prize fulfillment, winner sheets and on air contesting
• Learning how to apply Social Media skills at events and concerts
• Shadow other departments as desired
• Must be reliable, responsible, and outgoing
• Weekend and/or evening availability
• Must be 18 years of age or older
Entercom Seattle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.