Sales Administration Manager
Entercom CommunicationsGreensboro, NC
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2016 8:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Administration Manager jobs in Greensboro-NC
Search all Sales Administration Manager postings
Full Time Job
The Sales Administration Manager is a cross functional position which assists in bringing efficiencies to workflow, supports Sales Management and the Corporate Revenue Management and Financial Analysis teams.
• Improve order workflow and efficiency with sales order reviews, data points, priority codes and approvals.
• Oversee management of CRM database (Sales Force) including training, troubleshooting, maintenance, assistance and reporting.
• Assist Regional Director of Revenue Management and Regional Director of Business Analysis with inventory management, rate card system, political rates and other items as needed.
• Work closely with other SAMs across Entercom to share best practices and ideas.
• Aggregating data and producing regular reports such as: returning/non-returning business, weekly sales and activity reports and diagnostic reports.
• Daily interaction with Account Executives, Sales Management and support other departments as needed.
• Strong technical and analytical skills, including excellent Excel skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
• Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented, solid time management skills and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
• Experience w/ automated CRM program, Sales Force and Wide Orbit or other traffic software experience a plus.
• Previous sales or radio sales experience a plus.