Sales Administration Manager
Entercom CommunicationsGreensboro, NC
Full Time Job
The Sales Administration Manager is a cross functional position which assists in bringing efficiencies to workflow, supports Sales Management and the Corporate Revenue Management and Financial Analysis teams.
• Improve order workflow and efficiency with sales order reviews, data points, priority codes and approvals.
• Oversee management of CRM database (Sales Force) including training, troubleshooting, maintenance, assistance and reporting.
• Assist Regional Director of Revenue Management and Regional Director of Business Analysis with inventory management, rate card system, political rates and other items as needed.
• Work closely with other SAMs across Entercom to share best practices and ideas.
• Aggregating data and producing regular reports such as: returning/non-returning business, weekly sales and activity reports and diagnostic reports.
• Daily interaction with Account Executives, Sales Management and support other departments as needed.
• Strong technical and analytical skills, including excellent Excel skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
• Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented, solid time management skills and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
• Experience w/ automated CRM program, Sales Force and Wide Orbit or other traffic software experience a plus.
• Previous sales or radio sales experience a plus.
Entercom Greensboro LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online