Endemol Shine North AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Endemol Shine North America currently has an opportunity to join our Corporate Tax Department as a Tax Associate. This candidate must have at least 2-3 years of experience preparing Corporation tax returns. This position will provide a qualified candidate the opportunity to gain experience in the Media & Entertainment industry.
• Assist in Preparation of Quarter and Annual Income Tax Provision.
• Prepare US Federal including: LLC and Partnership Tax Returns, Forms 1118, 5472 & 8858.
• Prepare Separate and/or Combined State Income Tax Returns.
• Prepare quarterly estimated tax calculations, vouchers and tax return extensions.
• Prepare Non-Income Returns.
• Assistance with State Tax Notices and Tax Audits.
Skills & Qualifications:
• B.S. in Accounting. CPA or MST preferred.
• 2-3 years tax experience at US based multinational/major US accounting firm required.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
• Knowledge of Onesource Income Tax a plus.
• Ability to interact effectively with other departments, specifically Accounting and Finance Departments.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good teamwork skills and ability to learn quickly
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older