Endemol Shine North AmericaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2016 3:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Casting Notices - Acting Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Part Time Job
Under the daily supervision of the Manager, Facilities, the Production Assistant (PA) provides general office support. The PA will have a friendly disposition and maintain a professional demeanor. This person must be flexible and able to assist with various projects around the office. (The Production Assistant may be a part-time, free-lance position with a flexible schedule.)
• Provide coverage for Assistants, Reception, and Facilities Assistant as needed – ALL PA's will train with assistants on a regular basis to obtain necessary skills for coverage.
• Assist all departments with special projects as needed.
• Provide messenger service for Corporate Departments.
• Monitor the building to ensure that all common areas (conference rooms, copy stations, kitchens, bathrooms) are well-stocked, neat and tidy.
• Collect/distribute mail.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 1-3 years job experience in an administrative role or customer service.
• Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver's license, and proof of insurance.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Mac Applications.
• Exceptional customer service skills – this means a pro-active, positive, ''can do'' attitude. PA's will work with all departments, across all levels of the company.
• Impeccable phone etiquette – PA's may answer phones at Reception or at the desk of an assistant.
• Professional demeanor and dress – In addition to representing the Operations Team on a daily basis, PA's may represent the offices of executives at all levels while covering assistants. Trainees MUST comport themselves in a professional manner – no ripped clothing, t-shirts, or baseball hats will be allowed.
• Interest in TV Production and/or entertainment industry. Knowledge of production equipment, a plus.