Emporium PresentsNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Emporium Presents is seeking a Marketing Assistant who will assist in all aspects of marketing, publicity, and promotions. This position will be based out of our Nashville office and report directly to our Director of Marketing.
The ideal candidate should have superior attention to detail, excellent communication and organizational skills, and have a proactive and personable approach with a passion for delivering results in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Relevant experience in event marketing, event planning, public relations, media buying and/or relationship management within the music and/or entertainment industry is strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate will assist in all aspects of marketing, publicity, and promotions for live events. The Marketing Coordinator is the frontline contact between our industry partners, manages media assets including but not limited to television, radio, print; and is responsible for social media marketing and advertising.
• Maintain consistent communication between our senior partners, marketing and production teams to identify new and existing opportunities.
• Coordination of tour assets and marketing collateral.
• Coordinate E-blasts and tour announcements including building, editing, scheduling, and updating media lists with excellent attention to detail and follow through.
• Actively build relationships with new markets representatives.
• Conduct market research for new markets, including contacting marketing reps and finding media outlet options.
• Update & maintain company website and various social media marketing platforms by scheduling on-sale posts, while finding and posting industry relevant content.
• Participate in the planning, coordinating and execution of media buying.
• Coordinate third party promotions and building tour ad-packs.
• Make vendor payments, invoicing, collecting credit card reports, filing receipts, etc.
• Ability to act and work independently under pressure in a constantly changing environment to achieve the company goals.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external vendors to maximize performance.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task, while maintaining superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Resourceful, well organized and exceptional attention to detail, efficient and highly dependable.
• Ability to manage projects from inception to completion while prioritizing and effectively managing time.
• High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day responsibilities.
• Up-to-date knowledge of experiential event marketing trends and strategies.
• High degree of stress tolerance; an ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment; maintaining composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
• Delivering results both verbally and in appropriate written form.
• Performing administrative duties with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online