Intern - Marketing and PR
Emporia EntertainmentNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Emporia Entertainment is looking for great communicators to join our family.
You will be working closely with our Marketing and PR team and surrounded by creative professionals. We have ambitious plans, so if you have an entrepreneurial spirit and love Marketing and PR - we'd love to talk.
We are looking for a highly talented intern with an excellent communication and writing skills
to join our small team at our office in Manhattan. Preferably an undergraduate/graduate student for a full/part-time internship. We expect our intern to be highly organized, outgoing, and serious about a career in public relations and looking for the right opportunity to get their foot firmly in the door. Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team, must have an interest in fashion & entertainment and enthusiastic to learn more. Our intern will gain a great understanding of entrepreneurship and the entertainment industry. We work with industry professionals, which allows our intern a great chance to network and learn from the industry.
Since this Internship is unpaid, school credit is offered in some cases; please inquire.
- Develops media/influencer lists, editorial calendars, social media content and media results reports
- Participates in internal team meetings, research, and ideation
- Drafts news releases, website/social media copy, fact sheets, blog posts and other written materials
- Supports coordination of events and event resources with internal team members
- Strong interest in the Entertainment Industry, Marketing
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Highly organized
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal, organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in PR preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and excellent attention to detail.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online