Intern - Fashion and Beauty Blogger
Emporia EntertainmentNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
If you breathe, eat, sleep and live fashion and are addicted to beauty products this position is for you!
We're looking for motivated, responsible and hardworking candidates who are self-managed, efficient, communicative, and passionate about the fashion and beauty world to help write articles for our high fashion online magazine.
The Internship Program welcomes qualified applicants from colleges and universities, as well as graduates. So if you are interested in working with a very creative team on a slew of special projects, reach out to us.
• Actively pitching fashion, beauty and lifestyle stories for different platforms
• Identify styling pieces with Fashion Director in advance to ensure successful photo shoots
• Stay current on the design/fashion industry including global and consumer trends, assessing and communicating their potential impact on the business to develop styling direction and point of view on assigned projects
• Support on-set with photo/video shoots
• Attend pre-shoot meetings for best planning and to ensure full understanding of projects
• Write reviews about products
- Writing skills (must).
- Knowledge of the fashion world.
- Keep up with fashion and beauty news.
- Creative thinking.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online