Public Relations Assistant
Embacy EntertainmentPhiladelphia, PA
Part Time Job
We are looking for Competitive Individuals to assist Embacy PR Firm with marketing, customer service, and public relations for our expanding firm. The right individual will thrive in a fast paced professional environment and find motivation and fulfillment in the exciting challenges of a growing company. There is a HIGH DEMAND for our customer service oriented, and cost-effective services due to the present economic state. We provide advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. We only get paid based on results, thus, clients consistently look for us to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
- Design and maintain a favorable public image for clients
- Coordinate all promotional activities and events
- Leverage existing consumer relationships and cultivate new business contacts
- Work with other departments to help promote brand recognition
- Assist in the selection of marketing and promotional materials
We want talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to START their career with a GROWING company. Our ideal employee will be a SELF-STARTER with strong organizational and leadership abilities.
Qualities We Feel Our Team Members Exemplify:
- Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills both verbal & written.
- Able to PRIORITIZE and work INDEPENDENTLY with minimal supervision.
- Able to work effectively in a TEAM environment
- LEADER & GO GETTER mentality
Job Code: PA-2182
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online