Supply Chain Analyst
Confidential Via Staffing FirmAnaheim, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a globally recognized tourist attraction & destination, is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join its Operations team in Anaheim! This person will source initiatives that consider supply chain processes and infrastructure improvements to drive reductions in Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) without compromising business strategy and performance.
• Evaluate total cost/supply chain management analyses to identify opportunities to reduce TCO.
• Continually assess market conditions and develop procurement strategies that maximize value to the Company.
• Communicate and report to management the status of any critical purchases that could affect planning.
• Understand development and execution of performance management programs with suppliers that focus on quality, responsiveness, and cost.
• Participate in cross-functional teams.
• Evaluate potential suppliers.
• Prepare Request for Proposals.
• Conduct pre-bid meetings and job walks if necessary.
• Lead structured supplier negotiations.
• Use price & cost analysis. Analyze proposals through use of spreadsheets, including weighted evaluations of non-pricing criteria.
• Prepare purchase agreements.
• Review contract issues with legal department.
• Maintain all records, documents, correspondence, and materials related to any sourcing activity in an understandable format such that files can be readily audited.
• Report status of project initiatives in a concise and timely manner to management.
• Process SAP integrated software system transactions related to the contracts created in an efficient and accurate manner.
• 3-5 years of experience in procuring good and services
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Finance or equivalent experience
• Professional certification in Supply Management preferred
Advanced Excel Skills (e.g. formulas, nesting, pivot tables, presentation charts, functions, etc.); Working knowledge of SAP, Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
This is a freelance role in the Anaheim area, with compensation around $30/hr, DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online