Sr. Technical Manager - Theme Parks
Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Our client, a worldwide entertainment company, is looking for a experienced technical manager to join its team! In this role, you'll be responsible for the management and coordination of all technical design, execution, budgets, and schedules of your assigned attractions, including but not limited to rides, shows, land, food & merchandise facilities. This role requires you to be on top of the latest industry trends and technology, and possess knowledge of the latest and best manufacturers, designers, suppliers and vendors available, so a commitment to ongoing learning is a definite plus!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related technical field, with 8-10 years related technical experience [theme park specific experience highly preferred]
- 10-15 years experience in in-field installation
- a minimum 10-15 years vendor & contract management experience [theme park specific experience highly preferred]
- a sound understanding of engineering practices and procedures
- proficiency with Microsoft Office & AutoCAD
- excellent communication skills
This is a full-time role in the Orlando, FL, area with relocation benefits provided. Compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online