Sr. Executive Assistant
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a prominent Talent Agency based out of West Los Angeles is on the hunt for an experienced Executive Assistant. EA will be supporting two individuals, one executive, one creative.
This position will consist of event planning, administrative duties, personal assisting, including management of heavy scheduling, travel arrangements, and monitoring internal and external activities for both individuals. Experience and proven capability working with professionals of all levels and knowledge/genuine interest of industry names, players and current entertainment news is required. The ideal candidate will be professional, organized and able to effectively multi-task & prioritize projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
• 4-8 years of executive assistant experience with a talent agency or high-level entertainment executive desk is required
• Extensive calendar management as well as domestic and international travel arrangement experience
• Some event planning or project management experience
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Genuine interest in entertainment news, pop culture & up to date with latest t.v./films/music
This is a full-time direct hire opportunity (salary is depending on experience)
Interviews are taking place immediately, please email resume to
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online