Sr. Engineering & Safety Manager, Theme Parks
Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Our client, a worldwide entertainment company, is looking for an experienced professional engineer to lead its Engineering & Safety team! In this role, you'll be responsible for the technical support and development of scope of work packages, design, production, installation, and acceptance testing of ride/show systems, and the management of the technical teams handling these tasks. You'll also serve as a liaison to internal and external design and production teams, providing your invaluable input to project risk management and reduction activities.
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, with 8-10 years related experience
- 5-7 years experience in in-field installation
- a minimum 5-7 years vendor & contract management experience [theme park specific experience highly preferred]
- proficiency with Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- excellent communication skills
- a Professional Engineer's license in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering
This is a full-time role in the Orlando, FL, area with relocation benefits provided. Compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online