Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Research Analysts (Television)
Global entertainment leader is looking for Research Analysts at both Senior and Junior levels. In these roles, the Research Analysts will provide in-depth analysis for broadcast, cable and syndication TV programs and present them to senior managment.
• Support the Research Team in their efforts to provide clients thorough analysis on program performance using Neilsen systems
• Keep track of programs and identify trends in the marketplace, and effectively illustrate the results
• Research overnight data and analyze specific properties for the purpose of performance insight
• Utilize all data resources available (local and national) for broadcast, cable network, and syndication shows
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2 to 5 years of experience in syndicated television research (preferably in broadcast and cable networks
• Proficient with Nielsen systems including NNTV and WRAP
• Familiarity with MRI, Nielsen NetViews, Monitor Plus and NPower
• Experience using social analytic software including Demographics Pro, Tubular and Crimson Hexagon (preferred by not necessary)
There are permanent positions, with excellent compensation and a competitive benefits package. Please submit your resumes to with Research Analyst in the subject line for an immediate reply.
• Permanent Position
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online