Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A prolific and highly awarded ad agency is looking for a driven Recruitment Manager to join its team! In this role you'll be sourcing and hiring amazing creative talent that will continue to make the agency shine and support the culture of collaboration. You'll refine recruitment strategies to ensure the agency is a prime destination for top level talent, and partner with hiring managers and HR teams to tackle talent needs. You'll cultivate relationships with talent via social media, networking, campus endeavors, and any other methods to ensure the best of the best is mined.
You should have:
- 6 years in full cycle recruitment in a creative environment [Advertising, Design, PR, Entertainment]
- Experience in recruitment agency and in-house environments
- A strategic perspective on talent needs, pipelining for future hires
- An ability to cultivate strong, lasting relationships with talent
- An appreciation for a creative culture, and how to manage it within agency standards and federal hiring practices
- The ability to be a strong ambassador for the agency to attract top talent
- Thorough experience with LinkedIn, MS Office and other recruitment tools or ATS
This is a fulltime staff role in Los Angeles [Westside] with a salary in the $85K -$105k range, DOE, in a creative, collaborative environment. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online