Confidential Via Staffing FirmEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
Eleventh Hour is looking for a Receptionist to join its growing team! In this role, you'll serve as a member of our office operations team: you'll greet & direct visitors, handle general inquiries via phone & email, and distribute fax correspondence, mail & packages. You'll also be responsible for general office maintenance, including ordering & management of office & kitchen supplies, and handling mass candidate communications. You'll be joining a fun and vibrant team, with the added bonus of ping-pong battles and pups!
You should have:
- experience handling medium to high volume phones
- knowledge of Microsoft Office & Outlook
- good collaborative & communicative skills
- a proactive and flexible approach to work, with the ability to manage and prioritize both daily tasks and special assignments
- the ability to adjust and adapt to the unexpected
- experience in entertainment a plus
This is a full-time role in the El Segundo, CA, area, with compensation around $15/hr, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online