Confidential Via Staffing FirmWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading music label, is looking for Project Manager to join its team! In this role, you'll use your expertise in project management methodologies and best practices to manage a project's lifecycle from initiation to implementation. You'll develop plans to complete the project on time and within budget, and manage project progress via KPIs and tracking tools. Using your leadership, team-building, and collaborative skills, you'll motivate teams to meet the project deliverables and milestones, while ensuring effective project upkeep and change management. You'll also serve as the liaison for clients, internal and external contacts, and vendors.
You should have:
- thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, & Visio
- proficiency in JIRA, Daptiv, or similar PPM tools
- familiarity with various project frameworks, including but not limited to Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, LEAN, & Kanban
- excellent communicative, collaborative, and organizational skills
- experience facilitating meetings and working sessions, and managing multiple teams/resources and projects concurrently
- knowledge of the music industry, SharePoint, and cloud technologies a plus!
This is a freelance role in the Los Angeles area, with compensation around $55/hr, DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online