Project Manager - Themed Entertainment / Hospitality
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a creative design firm specializing in themed entertainment, hospitality and immersive experiences, is looking for a Project Manager to join its team! In this role, you will serve as the primary client contact and direct, administer, and coordinate project activities to bring new experiences to life: you'll prepare and maintain schedules, tackle the problem solving needed to maintain schedule and budget, generate change orders, monitor all deliverables, and manage design & production meetings as needed. You'll also serve as the point person for incoming and outgoing project correspondence to ensure that all relevant team members are kept informed of pertinent information, and be responsible for overall on-site installation. After completion, you'll maintain relationships with clients to ensure that completed projects are met with satisfaction and identify new opportunities for work.
You should have:
- a proven track record of successful project management in themed entertainment or fabrication
- proficiency in project management tools, including but not limited to MS Project, Excel, & Smartsheet
- a working knowledge of design & fabrication processes specific to the themed entertainment, hospitality, & exhibition industries
- thorough knowledge of and experience with contract administration
- experience working in computer aided design software [ie. BIM/CAD] and the ability to read and produce plans & production drawings
- excellent communicative, collaborative, organizational & multi-tasking skills
This is a full-time opportunity with the option to work remotely for the right candidate. Frequent travel will be required. Compensation is around $70-90K, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online