Project Manager - Experiential Marketing
Confidential Via Staffing FirmSeattle, WA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading branded event & experience firm, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team! In this role, you'll use your unique understanding of business and design to support the execution of high complexity events and experiences: you'll coordinate and assign talent to projects, serve as liaison freelancers and vendors, serve as point person to both internal and external contacts for project status updates, maintain project schedule, and manage change orders, traffic requests, and risk issues, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to share your skills with a leader in branded digital and physical environments!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field
- a minimum 5 years of creative project management experience in a creative agency, corporate marketing environment or architectural design firm
- proven knowledge of and familiarity with key business skills, including accounting, and how they relate to design
- expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office
- thorough knowledge of and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- top notch communicative, and collaborative skills
This is an on-site, full-time role in the Seattle, WA, area, with occasional travel required, and compensation around 67-72K, DOE. Relocation provided for the right candidate! For consideration, please send your resume AND portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online