Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2016 10:43:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Project Director jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Project Director postings
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading entertainment and tourism destination, is looking for a Project Director to join their team! In this role, you'll be responsible for directing & managing all aspects of the development of construction projects around the facility, including land, attraction, & hotel developments. You'll be a key player from start to finish: you'll handle the selection and hiring of the project team, including architectural, engineering & technical designers, along with contractors, vendors, manufacturers & fabricators. You'll manage budget & schedule, ensuring successful project completion within those two targeted parameters. You'll also be responsible for the coordination and implementation of creative & architectural content, to guarantee that artistic intent is met.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or a related field [an MBA, or Master's degree in any of these fields highly preferred]
- a minimum 15-20 years experience in the development and management of major projects in the areas of hospitality, entertainment, or theme parks
- knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, MS Project, & Prolog
- excellent communicative & analytical skills
- licenses in Architecture or Engineering a plus!
This is a full-time role in the Los Angeles, CA, area, with compensation around $135-175K, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume