Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading entertainment and tourism destination, is looking for a Project Director to join their team! In this role, you'll be responsible for directing & managing all aspects of the development of construction projects around the facility, including land, attraction, & hotel developments. You'll be a key player from start to finish: you'll handle the selection and hiring of the project team, including architectural, engineering & technical designers, along with contractors, vendors, manufacturers & fabricators. You'll manage budget & schedule, ensuring successful project completion within those two targeted parameters. You'll also be responsible for the coordination and implementation of creative & architectural content, to guarantee that artistic intent is met.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or a related field [an MBA, or Master's degree in any of these fields highly preferred]
- a minimum 15-20 years experience in the development and management of major projects in the areas of hospitality, entertainment, or theme parks
- knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office, MS Project, & Prolog
- excellent communicative & analytical skills
- licenses in Architecture or Engineering a plus!
This is a full-time role in the Los Angeles, CA, area, with compensation around $135-175K, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online