Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/7/2017 3:43:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Marketing Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Marketing Manager postings
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading consumer brands company in South Bay, is looking for a temporary Marketing Manager with experience in consumer or brand marketing or communications and have led marketing activities such as ecommerce promotions, social media marketing, and analyzing media campaigns.
• Coordinate short-term promotional plan and execution by product and product lines
• Develop each brand by assisting with overall execution of key marketing programs
• Drive marketing execution by leading a cross-functional team, including Creative, Tech/Development, Sales and Customer Support.
• Minimum 6 years (3 years with MBA) experience in consumer or brand marketing or communications
• Passion for the success of the brand. A proven willingness to go the extra mile, to take on the things that need to be done and a positive attitude that rolls with changes.
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to compromise and the desire to work with skill sets across the entire organization.
• An exceptional ability to communicate the story of your brand and your passion, with a voice that's strong, clear and focused.
• Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking skills
• Excellent written/verbal, time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
This is a seven-month contract position in the El Segundo, CA, area, with compensation around $38/hr, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume