Confidential Via Staffing FirmGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
A global entertainment and hospitality brand seeks an Interaction Designer to join its internal team responsible for the creation of world-class immersive online and mobile experiences. In this challenging and exciting position, you'll work hand in hand with the Visual Designer, using your passion for digital design and ability to make the complex simple to create brilliant digital experiences for guests and customers: you'll design interactions, user flows, wire frames, etc. for product and e-commerce driven experiences, conduct strong research and look for opportunities to reuse to ensure interaction uniformity within and across projects. You'll also participate in multidisciplinary design teams, and serve as liaison between Design, Technology, and Product Management teams. This is an excellent opportunity with a leader in guest experience!
You should have:
- A minimum 3 years of experience in Interaction Design, Information Architecture or User Experience positions with significant, premium brands in house or on the agency side [experience both in-house and with agencies a plus!] - Proficiency with interaction design, UX principles and creating design deliverables, including but not limited to IA documentation, journey maps, rapid prototyping, site maps, wireframes, and flows
- Experience designing mobile experiences in native app, emerging technologies, and in browser, with a solid understanding of web and mobile technologies
- the ability to design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy, and analytics
- working experience using either Framer.js, InVision, or Axure for complex prototyping
- knowledge of and experience with Sketch, AfterEfffects, Onmigraffe, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- impeccable communicative, collaborative, time management, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- experience in hospitality/travel a plus!
This is a six month, on-site freelance role in the Glendale, CA, area, with compensation between $35-45/hr, DOE . For consideration, please send your resume and current portfolio link [with wireframing samples please!]
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online