Facility Design Manager for Themed Entertainment
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a major theme park destination, is looking for a Facility Design Manager to join its team! This position is responsible for managing the Architectural and Engineering design and construction administration within specific park areas. You will be able to provide guidance and suggestions on budget, design, schedule, code requirements, selection of resources for the projects and different strategies for execution. Your strategic thinking skills will be utilized to construct design strategies to accomplish quality deliverables on the budget and on time. Be sure to have your development chops handy because you will be directly impacting the architecture and engineering line of work. This entails requesting proposal documents, the pre-qualification and selection process of potential Architecture and Engineering vendors, responding to questions during the proposal process and the analysis of the development for the vendors. Overall, you will ensure that the original design and creative intent comes through in the in-field construction phase.
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management. Master's degree preferred
- 7-10 years experience with turn-key projects, specifically within the themed entertainment or hospitality industry
- 10-15 years design and construction as well as project management experience or a combination of education and work experience equivalent
- Knowledge of construction costs
- Vast knowledge of plan check and local building codes, and permitting and inspection procedures
- Computer and hand drawing and drafting skills. AUTOCAD, Revit, or similar programs knowledge
This is a full-time role in the Los Angeles, CA, area. For consideration, please send your résumé
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online