Executive Assistant, IT
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a multifaceted entertainment leader, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join its team! In this role, you'll provide full administrative support including, but not limited to, rolling calls, scheduling, calendaring, travel arrangements, expense reports and special projects as needed. You'll also work hands on with other department needs, making this an excellent opportunity to develop and explore new skills with a company at the forefront of the entertainment industry!
You should have:
- experience supporting high level executives in a corporate environment [experience supporting leaders in tech or IT highly preferred]
- thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office
- an excellent phone demeanor, and the ability to interface with both internal and external contacts with professional decorum
- excellent communicative, organizational, & time-management skills
- a high level of discretion and good judgment related to sensitive and/or confidential information
This is a temp to perm role in the Los Angeles, CA, area with compensation around $45K, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online