Engineer - Theme Parks
Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Our client, a worldwide entertainment company, is looking for an engineer to join its theme park attraction team! In this role, you'll serve as an on-site liaison for creative teams to monitor the design and development of show and ride systems, ensuring compliance with creative intent, contractual requirements & specifications. You'll also lead design and production reviews over the course of an installation to guarantee product quality and schedule accuracy.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering [a Master's degree preferred]
- a minimum 3-5 years experience in the design, specification, implementation, testing and commissioning or industrial systems [theme park and/or show system experience preferred]
- general experience with Allen-Bradley or similar PLC hardware & software systems
- thorough knowledge of fail-safe systems
- strong schedule analysis, contract, & electrical contracting management skills a plus!
This is a full-time role in the Orlando, FL, area with relocation provided. Compensation DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online