Director of Business Development
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an award winning new media production studio specializing in immersive branded entertainment and educational experiences, is looking for a Director of Business Development to join its team! In this role, you'll use your top-notch sales, client maintenance and marketing skills to enhance revenue and increase market share in the media attractions market. You'll develop new strategies to market proprietary effects, design & concept services to clients, and provide integrated solutions to help actualize facilities and attractions of the highest value and quality. You'll also assist in the development of these experiential entertainment products, and serve as the client's point person over a project's lifecycle, so a solid understanding of high end entertainment facilities, including theme parks, museums, & attractions, and technology development is a definite must!
You should have:
- a proven track record of solid sales experience, including but not limited to creating pipelines, generating sales opportunities, creating and executing sales & marketing plans, and product sales & licensing
- a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience with media based attractions or related industries; for example, themed entertainment, animation, CGI, or entertainment hardware
- project management experience
- experience working with or as part of a design team
- an appreciation & understanding of entertainment facilities & effective facility configuration to drive guest satisfaction
- a passion for helping clients realize their goals
This is a full-time role in the Los Angeles, CA, area, with some travel required. Compensation is in the $75 - $110k base range, DOE, with the opportunity for annual commission or performance based bonuses. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online