Digital Product Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a recognized arts nonprofit and philanthropy organization, is seeking a talented Digital Product Manager to join their team! In this role, you'll use your knowledge of and experience with web and email management and technologies, and digital marketing to create innovative web, mobile, and email marketing solutions to raise the profile of the organization. You'll develop and maintain digital platforms and liaise with other teams to refresh online assets, manage third party consultants and agencies to ensure deliverables are on brand and meet goals and objectives. You will serve as project manager for digital marketing initiatives and you'll also be the organization's expert on web optimization and SEO: using your skills and expertise, you'll ensure that both customer facing and intranet sites deliver a great user experience and make recommendations to optimize content and uncover new opportunities when they arise.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field, with a minimum of six years related experience in digital marketing, including management experience of web, SEO, and email marketing [social media experience a plus!]
- a thorough knowledge and understanding of web technologies, including but not limited to cloud hosting, web languages, and UX [knowledge of iOS and Android app development a plus!]
- a solid understanding of project management methodologies
- expert level proficiency with WordPress and Drupal
- proficiency with tools such as JQuery, Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- experience using code repositories and managing code
- top notch communicative, collaborative, analytical, leadership, and organizational skills
- familiarity with the nonprofit sector a plus!
This is a full-time role in the Los Angeles, CA, area, with compensation between $95-110K, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online