Design Director, Branded Experiences
Confidential Via Staffing FirmChicago, IL
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading branded event & experience firm, is looking for a Design Director to join their team! In this role, you'll be a key element of the project team and contribute to design development, project management, including budget, schedule, and client issues, and design and brand consistency. You'll participate in design planning, lead and provide guidance to project participants, serve as a senior level liaison to clients, and create design documentation, including but not limited to illustration, sketches, 3D models, and CAD drawings, to clearly communicate design intent, among other tasks. This is an excellent opportunity to share your skills with a leader in branded digital and physical environments!
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Industrial Design, or a related field [Master's degrees a plus!]
- a minimum 10 years of experience in a creative agency, corporate marketing environment or architectural design firm, with a diverse portfolio including projects in the retail, hospitality, exhibit and/or urban design spaces
- a minimum 2 years experience leading diverse design teams
- a proven ability to follow a user-centered methodological approach to design projects
- expert level proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, the Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and 3Ds Max
- thorough knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office
- top notch leadership, organizational, communicative, and collaborative skills
This is an on-site, full-time role in the Chicago, IL area, with some travel required, and compensation around 115-120K, DOE. Relocation provided for the right candidate! For consideration, please send your resume AND portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online