Customer Marketing Manager
Confidential Via Staffing FirmEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading consumer brands company in South Bay, is looking for a temporary Customer Marketing Manager with experience in development of account strategies, demand generating retail marketing programs, business planning calendars, and profitability analysis. The ideal candidate will work with Sales Management, Retail Space Planning, Marketing and Finance teams to execute promotions.
Some other responsibilities include:
- Leads the development of promotional plans utilizing shopper insights and industry and market trends with the aim of driving conversion to grow the account's toy sales.
- Manages an AMM in leading the customized product process – including development of briefs, and tracking customized product requests for the account to drive incremental volume via meaningful differentiation.
- Leads preparation for customer business reviews by working with AMMs to perform business analysis, translate findings into actionable insights, and develop impactful presentations to deliver fact-based recommendations.
- Maintains excellent relationships with key account stakeholders to influence and maximize promotional opportunities.
Skills needed include:
- Minimum 6 years (or 4 years with MBA) experience in consumer or brand marketing
- Willingness and ability to travel- approx. 10-20% per year
- Thorough understanding of trade promotion strategies with exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Prior success in developing/coaching others preferred
This is a six-month contract position in the El Segundo, CA, area, with compensation around $45/hr, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online