Confidential Via Staffing FirmGlendale, CA
The in house agency of a major entertainment brand is looking for a Copywriter to join its team! In this role, you will be working on a globally recognized brand with a very large audience, creating work that will be seen across all mediums. Your extensive advertising agency experience will help you to continue producing campaigns that delight people all over the world. You will excel at working in a fast-paced setting and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
You should have:
- 7 years of major ad agency experience
- Experience in the digital/ social space
- Exceptional writing skills with both short and long copy, and able to adapt your voice to varying audiences
- A strong portfolio with award winning work across all platforms (print, social media, radio, broadcast, OOH, direct)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great ability to think strategically and transform deep consumer insights into content/concepts
This is a long term [at least 9 months] on-site freelance role in the Burbank/Glendale area, with compensation between $45-60/hr, DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé & portfolio Submissions without portfolios will NOT be considered.
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online