Confidential Via Staffing FirmGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Our Client, an award-winning, in-house creative services agency dedicated to the development of creative strategies and content is excited to bring on a Content Manager to help team effectively communicate the brand experience across multiple platforms. Content Management serves as the bridge between Marketing & Sales Strategy and will be responsible for leading projects and owning timelines from start to finish. CM should demonstrate understanding of variety of communication mediums including video, print, digital, email, collateral, Out of Home media, and the production process supporting each while understanding and using consumer research tools and methods.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of marketing, advertising or related business experience A MUST
• Solid judgment, analytical, and problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Proven knowledge of brand management and advertising experience working on world-renowned consumer brands
• Experience in multicultural marketing (especially US Hispanic or Latin American segments)
• Spanish and/or Portuguese language fluency (preferred)
This is a project based out of Glendale/Burbank Area & goes thru March 2018
Please submit resumes with relevant experience to
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online