Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading entertainment and tourism destination, is looking for a Construction Superintendent to join their team! In this role, you'll serve as the primary point of contact for field coordination between general contractors, agency inspectors, and departments within the organization, and act as the organization's representation & leadership on-site. You'll also develop detailed look-ahead schedules, monitor planned vs. actual progress daily, review all RFI & change documents, & maintain all paperwork on site, including but not limited to permits, stamped permit drawings, inspection reports and as-built documents.
You should have:
- a high school diploma or GED [a Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred]
- A minimum 8 years related experience with at least 5 of those years spent in a progressive leadership capacity
- OSHA 10, First Aid & CPR certifications
- a proven ability to read and quickly comprehend construction documents
- proficiency with Microsoft Office, Prolog, Primavera SureTrack, & P3/P6
- general knowledge of legal aspects related to contracting
- excellent communicative, time-management & interpersonal skills
- experience in theme park or entertainment related fields a plus!
This is a full-time role in the Los Angeles, CA area, with compensation around $110-150K, DOE. For consideration, please send your resume
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online