Business Operations Manager / Controller
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A creative agency, specializing in campaigns for their entertainment based clientele, is seeking a Business Operations Manager / Controller for their dynamic team. In this dual role, you will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day functions of the entire business unit, and manage their company wide financials. This is a small business unit, so a background working in this capacity is ideal.
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Overseeing day-to-day operations for the entire agency, reviewing current processes and identifying areas of improvement
• Managing companywide financials at a Controller level, and reporting directly to the leadership team
• Managing the accounting team and all accounting functions
• Identifying areas of improvement, streamlining and/or implementing new processes, and coordinating directly with various management teams throughout
Requirements for this role include:
• Bachelor's Degree, CPA or MBA a plus
• 2 to 4 years of experience in business operations, management consulting and finance or accounting
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to work closely with all levels of management
• Experience operating in a similar capacity for a small business unit
• Advanced level Excel and Quickbooks experience
This full-time opportunity is located in the Valley, with a salary around the $140K range (DOE), and comes with a competitive benefits package. Please send resumes directly to for an immediate reply.
Up to $140K DOE
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online