Assistant Media Planner
Confidential Via Staffing FirmLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an entertainment global content leader located in West LA, is currently looking for a temporary Assistant Media Planner to support the Theatrical Marketing department. They want this person to assist with preparing and executing media campaigns for theatrical releases.
- Provide the agency with traffic instructions and proper copy assignments/rotations for the networks
- Collect and distribute various assets and materials to vendors as needed
- Compile historical data
- Basic budget management & processing of invoices
- Provide administrative support to the Media team as needed
- Ability to perform media math calculations specifically experience creating spreadsheets using Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure
- Minimum of 1 year experience working at a media agency and/or relevant industry experience
For consideration, please email your resume and salary inquiries We look forward to speaking with you! -
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online