Confidential Via Staffing FirmEl Segundo, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, a leading consumer brands company, is looking for a temporary Asset Coordinator to assist the design team in collecting, organizing and delivering assets across our product design, packaging, creative and marketing groups. This person will connect with local and overseas partners in the collection of said assets. A core responsibility will be to maintain the organization of all files collected. This Asset Coordinator will be responsible for gathering assets for various projects, receiving and sending assets, creating and maintaining a common folder structure and documentation, and communicating this structure cross-functionally.
- At least 1 year of experience working as an asset coordinator, digital librarian, digital designer, or graphics coordinator
- Basic Knowledge of web technology and database structures, 3D software, such as, Modo, 3D Studio Max, Maya, ZBrush, Softimage
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite CS5, Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook-
- Familiar with typical creative and production processes
- Experience working with clients and vendors
- Experience working with digital asset management systems is a plus
This is a 3-month freelance role in the Los Angeles, CA, area, with compensation around $30/hr, DOE. For consideration, please send your résumé
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online