Agency Creative Director
Confidential Via Staffing FirmOrlando, FL
Full Time Job
Our client, the in house agency of a global entertainment brand, is looking for a Creative Director to join its team! In this role, you'll use your ample creative skills & management experience to provide hands on leadership for the ideation, development, and execution of global marketing initiatives. You'll not only manage your own 40 person creative team, but will liaise and collaborate with other marketing leaders across the organization, including external agencies, to ensure that new and emerging trends, styles, and technologies are incorporated into a broad, integrated media approach to best service internal & external client business needs.
You should have:
- a Bachelor's degree in art, design, or an equivalent field [BFAs are highly preferred]
- a minimum of ten years experience of broad creative and management experience in the corporate, consumer & digital fields, with hands-on art or copy experience for major brands
- previous agency experience in a creative leadership role
- proven leadership experience
- the ability to travel both internationally & domestically [previous international experience highly preferred]
- excellent communicative, collaborative, multi-tasking, & strategic planning skills
This is a full-time role in the Orlando, FL, area, with annual compensation in the $150- $180k range, DOE, and relocation is available for the right candidate. For consideration, please send your résumé AND portfolio
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online