Accounts Payable Trainer
Confidential Via Staffing FirmBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Our client, an entertainment, media, and sports agency leader, has an immediate need for an Accounts Payable Trainer. In this unique role, the AP Trainer's primary responsibility will be to train employees on internal Expense and Procurement card processing.
- Manage employee expense inquiry's and track to resolution
- Train employees on Expense and Procurement card processing
- Develop and communicate AP process and procedures
-Manage corporate employee and procurement card program
- Follow-up with employees on past due expense reports
- Daily reporting of issues and resolutions to management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Concur, Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
- Must be organized, detail orientated and able to multi-task
- Customer Service experience
- Communications, Accounting or Finance degree required
This is a Direct Hire / Permanent career opportunity, interviews taking place immediately. Submit your resume and/or inquiries to for immediate consideration.
• Permanent Position
Up to $22 Hourly w/ Bonus (DOE)
Eleventh Hour's mission is to change the perception of the staffing industry one client at a time. We care about people and we're passionate about finding great candidates amazing jobs with great clients. This business is about people and we take the time to understand the people we work with.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online