Paid Intern - International Distribution
Electric EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
International Distribution Intern
Electric Entertainment is looking for an intern to join and be an integral part of the International Distribution team during the busy Film and TV market season. If you want a career in Film/TV distribution and sales, this is a great opportunity to learn from the ground up. This is a paid internship that runs from mid-September 2017 to mid-May 2018.
• Schedule meetings for the sales division during markets
• Research information for marketing and sales
• Update the distribution database
• Send screeners, avails, and line-ups to buyers
• Preparing for the market and festivals - MIPCOM, AFM, NATPE, Berlinale, MIPTV, Cannes, TIFF
• Packing up and shipping marketing materials
• Watch screeners and write script coverage for acquisitions
• Do office runs for the International Distribution department
• Assist with Administrative Tasks
• Strong Skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Detail-oriented, highly organized, great attitude.
• Interest in International Distribution and Sales.
• Experience in Distribution is a plus.
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter and resume by September 18, 2017. All applications will be kept confidential. Electric Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online