Social Media Manager
Eileen Koch & Company PRBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
A full-service Public Relations, Branding, and Digital Marketing firm, specializing in entertainment, is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their dedicated team immediately. Candidates would be managing all social media accounts for the company, as well as clients, and must be very familiar and knowledgable with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. This person would be creating daily content (writings, photos, videos, stories, lives, Boomerangs, trending hashtags, etc.) to engage and grow followers. Qualified candidates must be strong writers, creative, well-networked, intelligent, extremely articulate, talented, and hardworking, with natural abilities and a deep passion for social media, and PR/Marketing/Branding.
Applicants should have at least 2-3 years of social media management experience. Those applying must be able to work quickly and efficiently under a tight deadline. We are looking to hire now!
Primary duties will include:
• Lead the strategy, planning, execution, and ongoing optimization of EKC PR's social media presence, as well as their clients.
• Manage the day-to-day execution of social media strategy, including scheduling, posting, and engagement on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and other emerging social platforms.
• Develop specific social media campaigns for clients.
• Possess a deep understanding and ownership of brand voice and knowledge.
• Monitor and analyze social campaign performance and key metrics.
• Deliver weekly analytics reports to clients.
• 2-3 years of experience growing online communities and developing social media campaigns with a proven track record of results (please provide links to profiles as example)
• Must be a strong, creative writer
• Must be creative in photography, videography, and graphics
• Must have excellent phone demeanor
• Must have excellent grammatical and proof reading skills
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to handle a large volume of work
• Must have excellent organizational skills
• Must be able to handle multi-faceted projects with strong follow-through
• Must know how to prioritize
• Must have strong work ethic
• Must be Mac proficient with complete knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends, if needed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online