Public Relations PR Account Executive
Eileen Koch & Company PRBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
A full-service Public Relations, Branding, and Digital Marketing firm, specializing in entertainment, is looking for a PR Account Executive to join their dedicated team immediately. Candidates must be strong writers, creative, well-networked, intelligent, extremely articulate, talented, and hardworking, with natural abilities and a deep passion for PR, Digital Marketing, and Branding. Qualified candidates will have a solid track record of success pitching media contacts via phone and demonstrate the ability to diligently followup via phone and email.
Applicants will need at least 3-5 years of public relations and marketing experience (this doesn't include internships) to be considered. Candidates must be able to work quickly and efficiently under a tight deadline. These positions will include heavy writing and pitching via phone and email. Candidates should come with national and regional print, digital, and broadcast media contacts. We are looking to hire right now!
Primary duties will include:
• Writing pitches, press releases, and biographies
• Creating business proposals
• Proofreading and editing
• Offering ideas to social media team
• Brainstorming creative ideas and strategies for campaigns
• Compiling & maintaining media lists
• Pitching to various media outlets throughout the world
• Securing media coverage
• Handling clients' day to day requests
• Tracking coverage and delivering monthly reports to clients
• Must be a strong, creative writer
• Must have strong media connections
• Must have excellent phone demeanor
• Must have excellent grammatical and proof reading skills
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to handle a large volume of work
• Must have excellent organizational skills
• Must be able to handle multi-faceted projects with strong follow-through
• Must know how to prioritize
• Must have strong work ethic
• Must be Mac proficient with complete knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Must have complete knowledge of Cision
• Must have willingness to work evenings and weekends, if needed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online