Assistant to COO
Eclectic PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Eclectic Pictures is seeking a Part-Time, focused, extremely organized, and exceptionally detail oriented Assistant for the COO.
We are currently in development on EIGHT features and are in need of someone who is not only capable of balancing projects, but also able to support the President of the company.
This position is to provide support to the COO in all business and personal matters while also supporting other departments. You will work in tandem with the other Executive Assistant as well as production heads and interns.
In addition will handle personal tasks and help support the company's nonprofit organization from time to time
- At least 1 year of previous industry experience supporting an Executive or Talent Agent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong grammatical and proofreading abilities
- Excellent management, organization and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail and organizational skills are of the highest importance
- Ability to handle whatever is thrown at you in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and be proactive
- Mac proficiency is a must
- Quickbooks knowledge a plus
The position is Part-Time. Typical hours are 9 AM - 6 PM but must be willing to be alert and open to communication outside normal business hours and on weekends.
Pay is commensurate upon experience.
Position to begin as soon as possible.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online