Intern - Entertainment PR
East 2 West CollectiveWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
E2W Collective, a boutique bi-coastal PR firm, is seeking Fall Interns. Applicant should be a self-starter with interest in Entertainment PR and an understanding of the digital/influencer space.
• Create pitch letters, media lists, press clippings, and press kits to ensure maximum coverage
• Occasionally help with red carpet events
• Pitch talent to media outlets and events
• Must be able to receive school credit
• Interest in entertainment celebrity talent and lifestyle PR is desirable
• Preferably 1-2 years of executive assistant experience
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Detail orientated, excellent organizational skills, and good with time management
• Ability to self-motivate and be a quick thinker
• Team player within and outside the organization
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online