TV Account Manager
Full Time Job
The Television Account Manager position will be responsible to lead and manage television Ad Sales accounts from booking to trafficking. This position takes a leadership position within the sales team to provide insight on advertiser behavior from both the buying and trafficking side of the agency.
• Leads the post sales process and deal maintenance for all the assigned advertisers. This includes booking inventory, communicating with agencies, implementing agency requests/changes for their advertising schedules and implementing traffic instructions for each account.
• Assigned to list of specific accounts/Account Executives and will be the point person stewarding deals post sale which includes ensuring orders are coordinated and managed for on-air execution according to deadlines, deal points and traffic instructions.
• Point of contact for troubleshooting on all day to day issues related to assigned account list. Responsibilities will include and not limited to: oversight of all booking, & trafficking for assigned account list; leading relationships with Account Executive; driving process efficiencies to ensure top customer service.
• Acts as first level of Ad Sales Support for ASRs and Copy Coordinators working on the same advertiser team. Troubleshoot all questions with various tasks and answer ''how-to'' questions pertaining to system and deals being managed. Support new ASRS & Copy Coordinators following initial training by Sales Ops Analyst.
• May require the individual to provide some additional training to others on the team specific to the Sales team and Agency list being supported.
• Manually execute all commercial unit changes and accommodate traffic revisions including, but not limited to: adding, deleting, moving and allocating units to specific brands, splitting and combining units, flight date changes, and executing any day-of-air changes.
• Prioritize, fulfill, or delegate as applicable all agency, or internal, requests to ensure scheduled commercial spots air correctly while maintaining contracted scheduled dollars.
• Maintain and develop strong working relationships with buying agencies, creative agencies, traffic agencies and internal departments supporting Customer Marketing and Sales.
• Maintain the quarterly variance report to ensure all money is booked and reported dollars are correct and accurate.
• Acquires, inputs and verifies advertising materials from agencies and clients into NCS.
• Confirms ISCI codes by completing daily summary reviews for quality control and works to clear any traffic discrepancies and execute all assigned commercial inventory prior to the daily print deadline.
• Participate in clearing invoice discrepancies, assist with troubleshooting issues/problems with the goal to achieve a 60 day DSO for all advertisers.
• Work with Accounting to execute pricing adjustments for units post-air or have already been invoiced.
• Send post summaries and details to clients after each quarter is complete which displays the delivery of deal by advertiser (MSAs).
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 years of related ad sales support or commercial operations/trafficking experience
• May have experience in advertising/media industry, corporate finance or business consulting.
• Has intermediate knowledge of ESPN's sales and selling processes.
• Has solid sales administration subject matter expertise and basic competence in sales program administration and implementation
• Has a very good understanding of the sales positioning and tactics for assigned clients
• Can operate within the context of highly defined, routine processes and procedures adhering to organizational deadlines.
• Proven leadership & problem solving skills
• Has knowledge of ESPN's multimedia properties.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Proven leadership & problem solving skills
• Has experience and enjoys both working independently and collaboratively with a team.
• Interested in working in a fast paced, team environment.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.