Senior Research Analyst
ESPNNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2016 3:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Research Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Research Analyst postings
Full Time Job
The Senior Analyst, Ad Sales Research supports ESPN Customer Marketing & Sales multimedia efforts. Responsibilities involve providing day-to-day research support for multiple sales teams (both NY and regional offices) that are calling on agencies and clients. Assists with analysis of audience data to best position ESPN assets across platform. Collaborate with internal supports group to create collateral materials for client-specific presentations and assists in development of tactical client-focused research strategies. Position reports to Manager, Ad Sales Research.
• Access and interpret syndicated and custom research data to effectively position ESPN properties
• Field and answer requests from Multimedia Ad Sales and support teams, utilizing the most appropriate resources and providing actionable intelligence in a timely fashion
• Communicate written responses to internal clients with key insights and in a digestible manner
• Prepare and present research findings and actively participate in interdepartmental strategy meetings
• Develop and evolve media research knowledge by attending industry conferences and reading tradesIdeal candidate is a strong communicator, and proactive self-starter driven by desire to be a key member of a winning team
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in media research at a content distributer (TV, Digital, Print) or agency
• Proven ability to analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative research in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in syndicated media research tools such as Nielsen (NPower, NNTV, etc.), comScore, GfK MRI / Simmons, GfK MRI Starch, Adobe Omniture Sitecatalyst, Nielsen Monitor Plus / Kantar, etc.; ability to quickly adopt ability to use new tools
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Bachelor's Degree
Company Overview At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.