Senior Financial Analyst
Part Time Job
Senior Financial Analyst (Part-Time)
This position is responsible for planning the cash flow and monitoring capital spending for all companies. In addition this position will consolidate and analyze the ABC Sports P&L. This position reports to a Senior Manager of Finance and will have exposure to senior management through responsibilities listed below.
• Responsible for maintaining the cash flow budget/forecast excel models for all ESPN entities. This includes working closely with finance and accounting contacts to forecast the cash flow via an Excel model, which will require a deep understanding of the P&L and Balance Sheet. In addition this will include continually evaluating the effectiveness of the current methodology used for forecasting individual line items on the cash flow and reporting all material variances for forecasts and actuals to Corporate.
• Calculate and analyze the annual dividend payment to the Hearst Corporation.
• Responsible for maintaining and reporting on the capital budgets for ESPN. This will include working closely with several departments to track all capital spend and report variances.
• Responsible for budget/forecast consolidation of ABC Sports. This will entail working with several finance contacts to obtain an understanding of changes and ensure accuracy. Additionally, this position will be responsible for consolidating the variances and providing them to ABC.
• Assist various Sr. Manager of Finance on special projects, as assigned.
• Strong Organizational/ Multitasking Skills
• Strong written and oral communication Skills
• Strong Mircrosoft Excel skills a plus
• Bachelors of Science in Accounting
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.