Senior Analyst, TV Research
Full Time Job
The Senior Research Analyst will report, track and provide analysis of national and local TV ratings data, specifically as it relates to multicultural audiences, for the ESPN networks, including ESPN Deportes and ESPN on ABC, as well as competitors.
• Provide details of the ESPN networks program schedules to Nielsen on a daily basis.
• Track performance of ESPN and ESPN Deportes programs and provide highlights of their performance to all departments.
• Provide analysis on television ratings trends with ESPN networks and its competitors to assist with programming, production, sales and strategic planning efforts for the company
• Work closely with the finance and programming departments to forecast the ratings performance of various existing and new programs
• Work on a variety of custom projects with guidance and supervision
• Must be proficient in Windows-based PC applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Needs excellent writing skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, and display strong attention to details. Must have basic mathematical ability, and experience with quantitative analysis.
• Minimum of 1 year experience in media research. Knowledge of media math concepts and data analysis. Basic working knowledge of Nielsen research tools.
• Experience with software like R, SAS, SPSS, and Tableau
• Proficiency in Spanish
• Bachelors degree
• Bachelors degree in economics, mathematics, statistics communications, marketing, or related field preferred.
Company Overview At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.