Senior Analyst, Sales & Marketing Intelligence
ESPNNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Works within the Sales & Marketing Intelligence group to monitor digital ad performance, vet research methodologies and recommend ways to optimize accordingly. This role will work closely with Ad Operations and Production to understand the impact of technical and methodological changes on third party measurement. The ideal candidate will have an understating of the latest digital research techniques and experience working with backend digital processes.
• Monitor and test 3rd party vendors' measurement of digital metrics including viewability, IVT, brand safety and demo guarantees
• Produce insights for Ad Operations and Production to improve performance versus any given key performance indicator
• Address questions from advertising partners about discrepancies in vendors' reporting
• Work closely with Production to track changes to ESPN's digital products and any resulting impact on measurement
• Field time-sensitive ad-hoc requests and questions from various stakeholders
• A minimum of 1 of media/market research experience with a strong focus in digital advertising measurement
• Proficiency in data analysis and reporting is necessary
• Experience working with legal to onboard and test third parties in compliance with company policies
• Experience with media research tools including Moat, IAS, DoubleVerify, Comscore VCE , Nielsen DAR, Whiteops, etc.
• Strong organizational, written and oral communications skills
• Computer experience with vendor based software, as well as Windows based PC software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); proficiency in Tableau, Python, R or other programming a plus
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment is essential
• 3 years of media/ market research experience with a strong focus in digital advertising measurement.
• Bachelor's degree
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Research, Digital Media or related field
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.