Project-Digital Ad Platform Manager
Full Time Job
The Digital Ad Platform Manager is an inter-departmental liaison for all of ESPN's digital advertising properties, supporting both the Account Services and Biz Ops sides of Digital Ad Operations (DAO) both domestically and internationally. Specifically, the DAO department's teams require day-to-day launch, troubleshooting escalation, and product catalogue maintenance. Similarly, the BO teams require support and consultation on new ESPN product launches, ESPN product lifecycle update support, and various project support. The Platform Manager is responsible for driving process enhancements, platform management support, and new hire onboarding. With the demand for delivering on revenue objectives being crucial, the ability effectively communicate and work under pressure, while prioritizing multiple tasks and projects is a must.
Project Position expected to last one year.
• Responsible for complex ticket management and resolution day to day.
• Responsible for production and maintenance of network across sites/properties.
• Responsible for being experts in all advertising tool-sets utilized for launching and managing ad campaigns (ex. DoubleClick suite of tools, FreeWheel Video ad serving).
• Maintenance of the product portfolio for all regions.
• Contribute to project work related to custom production campaigns or ad serving integration as assigned.
• Work with Adv. Account Managers, Site Production, DTDI and Sports Marketing teams to follow and enforce best practices around new product and site launches.
• Provide expert level information and guidance to stakeholders surrounding ad set up, inventory and tracking as it relates to ad platforms.
• Responsible for internal DAP training as assigned.
• Responsible for offering support with new and complex ad product offerings in relation to new technologies such as video players, Mobile opportunities, or new ad serving methodologies – as assigned.
• Responsible for maintaining relationship with designated sport vertical for most effective use of ad systems.
• Offer 2nd tier troubleshooting support for ad products.
• Act as entry point for any ad related issue by analyzing and looping in appropriate parties to resolve.
• Work with Planning, Site, Sports Marketing, In-House Marketing, Video teams and Inventory Management to drive effective Product catalog use.
• Foster and encourage collaboration throughout the DPM and Account Management team while maintaining responsibilities within their own vertical.
• Minimum 2 years' experience in internet or advertising operations.
• Well organized, detail-oriented.
• Excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Familiarity with video technologies or players.
• Familiarity with multiple video platforms; including mobile, OTT, and MVPDs.
• Experience with technical writing and verbal skills.
• Marketing and advertising knowledge a plus.
• 3-4 years' experience in internet or advertising operations.
• Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal.
• Self motivated.
• Strong respect for a team environment.
• Ability to train and mentor less experienced staff regarding process, tools and techniques.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Ability to meet deadlines with little direction.
• Effective problem resolution skills with proven ability to remove roadblocks.
• Expert level knowledge of the DoubleClick and FreeWheel ad serving platforms.
• Bachelor's degree.
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.