Project-Associate Producer I
Full Time Job
The Project Associate Producer I (Studio Production) contributes to and supports Fantasy Football talent. This role is specifically tasked with staying abreast of news, developing research and organizing production, digital and writing needs.
This is a Project role with an estimated job duration of 18 months.
• Strong knowledge of Fantasy Football and the NFL.
• Ability to multi-task and respond to direction from multiple entities in fast-paced media environment
• Acts as liaison and coordinator for talent between Management, Production, and Digital, Research, other ESPN departments and outside entities.
• Organizes and coordinates schedules and requests. Assists talent with preparation for each assignment as well as movement between TV, digital and writing integrations.
• Must possess strong communication skills (i.e. clear and concise in all forms of communication, ability to handle high-volume email and phone traffic as well as in-person interactions).
• Must possess strong organizational skills (i.e. budgeting time and prioritizing workload, accuracy and attention to detail in all tasks, ability to implement systematic processes and organize information flow).
• Reacts to breaking news, gathers news and facts, conducts research, stays up to date on NFL game coverage, blogs and social media; provides real-time updates and trend notes to talent.
• Displays a commitment to accuracy in a deadline-driven environment
• Responsible for the handling and trafficking of sensitive information and dealing with time-sensitive materials and decisions.
• Has demonstrated ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of sensitive production situations that arise and are subject to continual change.
• Excels in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through solid collaboration efforts
• Demonstrates ability to take initiative; suggests ideas and solutions to problems that arise or before they occur.
• Remains accessible and is often required to work non-traditional days/hours.
• Contributes to achieving personal and talent work efficiencies
• Understands processes of production of studio shows, digital and audio content.
• Work is reviewed from a short-to-mid-term perspective and against defined objectives
• Experience working with sports content and storylines
• Strong communication. organization and management skills
• Experience in sports news production with an emphasis on research and writing
• Professional experience in sports content and/or production
• Experience using social media in a business or news environment
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
**Relocation assistance is not provided for this role**
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.